Friday, December 7, 2007

Well, this is my first post here. I've been in the world of livejournal and myspace for several years now, and figured it was time to branch out beyond my "regular" circle of internet friends and try something different, maybe actually blog more often instead of just when something major happens in my life or with one of the kids. I've been really into food blogs lately, so maybe I'll do some food posts, and weekly menus as I have been trying for the past several months to prepare a weekly menu and stick to it. And of course there will be musings about motherhood, and of all the things in the world that irritate me. I can be pretty outspoken, and I don't sugarcoat things- I say what I feel and I mean what I say. It might not always be pretty, and most of the time it is obscene, as I tend to have a potty mouth :P

4 comments:

ummmhello said...

Well hello, and welcome to blogger. I'm a MySpace transplant, too. Oh, and I've always always loved the name Genevieve :)Lots of interesting people out here, if you've got time to wade through the masses!

Mo said...

This is about to be a super long comment...
First, welcome to the blogosphere!
Second, thanks for swingin by my blog and droppin a note!
Third, I've had 7 sessions for a total of 5 tattoos. No cover ups, more of a litle bit here a little bit there kind of thing.
Fourth, one of my best pals is a Genevieve. People don't really look at her name and assume it's Gweneviere(sp?), that may be something you'll have to expect.
Last but not least, I really thought we could be internet friends, but then I saw your hubby is in the AF and as an Army wife I just can't ;)
Better keep posting, cause I'll be back!

ProzacPoet said...

Thanks, to you both, ummmhello and mo mommy. I wish there was a way to reply to each comment individually but it doens't look like it :P
Mo mommy- lol yeah, Genevieve is apparently a tricky name as I had figured it would be when I chose it. Most people say Geneva, or Guenevieve (like a combo or guinevere and genevieve), or they'll just ask how to say it :P No big deal to me, as long as folks don't start calling her gen or genny I'm cool!

Mo said...

Bahaha! My friend goes by Genny!! I promise I'll try to remember!