Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm sick :( I woke up with a sore throat, and then the stuffy/runny nose and coughing started, and then the hot, sweaty, achy ickiness has set in. I'm lying on the couch, kicked back with hubby's laptop, while my lil punkin' watches "Dora Splorer", and my big punkin' reads his Highlights magazine. I really, really need to fold some laundry, and wash some more, and vacuum....but I really, really don't want to. Maybe I'll pile the laundry in here on the couch later and fold it :P But maybe not. I wonder if the kids would notice if I went and crawled into bed :P

2 comments:

MissSparkles said...

hello lovey
just sending thoughts hoping you feel better soon,, me and my boys have all been unwell

from a fellow tatt lover in the uk

xx

ProzacPoet said...

Aw, well thank you! Unfortunately, I was feeling better yesterday only to wake up worse today....I think I coughed up a lung or 5 this morning :P I'm going to check out your blog now! :)